1. The kinds of personal information we collect and hold
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold include:
- contact details such as name, role or position, address, email address, mobile number and landline number;
- information about your business skills, services, products and prices;
- credit card details; and
- if you are an employee or prospective employee, information about your qualifications, skills and work experience.
2. How we collect and hold personal information
We collect and hold personal information when:
- you contact us with a question or enquiry;
- you engage us to provide you services; or
- you visit our website.
We store personal information for a period of 5 years or as otherwise required by law. We hold records electronically or sometimes in hard copy.
3. The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold, use and personal information in order to:
- respond to your enquiries;
- provide graphic design and web design services;
- at your direction, pay third party service providers for services that are to be provided to you, such as web hosting and e-commerce services;
- employ suitably qualified staff;
- monitor interest in, the use of, and satisfaction with, our services; and
- provide updates on our services.
If we collect credit card details, we destroy the details immediately after the relevant payment has been made.
4. To whom do we disclose your personal information?
In the course of providing our services, we may share your personal information with third party service providers, such as domain name, web hosting and e-commerce specialists.
We may disclose your personal information to our e-mail marketing provider for the purposes of providing you our marketing updates.
We may also disclose your personal information to third party service providers that assist us with our business, such as accountants, business consultants or solicitors.
5. Disclosure of information outside the jurisdiction of collection
We do not disclose personal information to anyone overseas.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. For example, we maintain an SSL certificate on our website and hosting service, we use password protection for our electronic devices and limit access to personal information to individuals with a need to know.
7. Opting out of marketing communications
We may, from time to time, email you with updates about our services. You can opt out of receiving these emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of any marketing e-mail received from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Access/ correction/ updating personal information
If you wish to access, correct or update your personal information, please email email@example.com or telephone us.
There may be instances where we cannot provide you with access to information, such as where it would breach confidentiality obligations or the privacy of others. If this is the case, we will let you know.
We will not charge you to access, correct or update your personal information on our files. However, if we need to incur third party costs to do so, we will notify you of these costs and you will be required to pay for them.
9. Contact us
If you have any concerns with how we manage your personal information, please write to:
Mail: Tegan Tyrrell
Design et cetera
1838 Broke Road
Pokolbin NSW 2320
We will respond to your complaint as soon as possible and within 14 days. If we are unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, you may wish to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). Details of how you may raise complaints with OAIC can be found at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.